1. Check the date is available with us
2. Decide if you want to have a civil, humanist, inter-faith, non-religious ceremony
3. We can advise on your best option for a celebrant or registrar & can recommend several
4. Apply to the civil registrar / solemniser etc
5. They will guide you through the types of ceremony they offer / what takes place during (readings, music etc)
6. Legally register the marriage – the HSE will then verify the time and date it is taking place with the hotel
7. Decide on a time – we can advise on the best time for ceremonies depending on number of guests, time of year, travel involved etc. – your celebrant will help with this too
8. Get Married!