BRIDGE HOUSE HOTEL PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Bridge House Hotel is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The privacy and confidentiality of personal information is important, and we are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal information. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. As Data Controllers under the Data Protection Act 1988 we fully endorse and adhere to the principles of the Irish Data Protection legislation and will ensure that we:
- • Obtain and process information fairly.
- • Keep information only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purpose.
- • Use and disclose information only in ways compatible with these purposes.
- • Keep information safe and secure.
- • Keep information accurate, complete and up to date.
- • Ensure that information is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- • Retain information for no longer than is necessary for the specified purpose or purposes.
- • Give a copy of personal data to the individual from whom it was taken on written request.
Our Privacy Statement is a legal requirement underpinned by two distinct pieces of legislation:
▪ The Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 ("The Acts")
▪ Statutory Instrument Number 336 of 2011 European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks and Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 ("SI 336/2011")
▪ EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (“GDPR”)
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time and from time to time without notice by publishing a new version on our website. Please refer to the top of this document to see date of the latest version in force.
- 1. CONSENT
By using our website and voluntarily providing any personal data to us through booking or browsing, you confirm that you agree to and consent to the terms of this Privacy Statement on your behalf and on behalf of others you are representing including but not limited to organisations and whose information you submit and including the collection and use of information, to the extent that your consent is required by any applicable law. Continued access and use of the Site without acceptance of the terms of this Privacy Statement relieves us from responsibility to the user.
- 2. IDENTITY
- 3. PURPOSE
Information we collect on the website may be used for the following purposes:
- To operate and provide the search, booking, accounts, review, forums and other services, facilities and functions of our websites. This includes managing any accounts or registrations you may have with our websites and making changes to your settings and profile at your request.
- To provide information to you about our website, systems and services, including to respond to booking enquiries and searches, and to keep you updated generally.
- To enable you to make bookings, and to fulfil, provide, perform, administer, manage, and enforce all bookings, orders, and other contracts which relate to you (including if you are a guest in a booking made by someone else), and to process any transactions authorised or made with us which relate to you.
- To collect and make payments due and administer our accounts.
- To communicate with you concerning any enquiries, bookings, services provided, problems and complaints, and to respond to any submissions, enquiries or requests from you.
- <span style=%2